Volume 32, No. 6 - November/December 2000
U.S $4.00; Foreign Surface $5.00; Foreign Air $7.00
- Worm Castings, Part I: What Are They and What Good Are They?
- In the first of a four-part series, George Hahn provides insights on the
little-known and fascinating world of vermiculture and its many benefits
- Thailand: Tropical Fruits, Hill Tribes, Shopping
Galore and More--Part I of IV: Chiangmai
- Traveler and rare-fruit enthusiast Maurice Kong shares with us his tour
of southeast Asia, as well as color photos and impressions of fruit tasting
- The Hazards of Globalization
- Eunice Messner transmits an alarm sounded by India Currents
on the consequences of life patenting and genetic engineering
- A Quest for íCots Yields Golden Treasure
- With his usual style, David Karp presents vivid photos and writes
of his search for really, really good apricots, and tells where he found them
- A View of the Hazards of Genetically Engineered Foods and Crops
- Ronnie Cummins provides his viewpoint on the effects of
genetic engineering on the things we eat, and discusses the implications
- Ask the Experts
Container Gardening (Ants and Nettles)
Publications & Merchandise List
Vegetable Patch (Mulch on a Roll)
© Copyright 2000, California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
Questions or comments? Contact us.