Golden Gate Chapter, CRFG
|Home | Meetings | Scion Exchange | Things You Can Grow in the Bay Area | Bay Area Favorites | Yahoo Group | Links|
Sunday, January 11, 2015
Ed Roberts Campus,
Find the best varieties for growing your own fruit; discover local favorites and near-forgotten heirlooms
• Hundreds of varieties of budwood for grafting: apple, pear, quince, plum, peach, nectarine, apricot, cherry, and more
• Cuttings to root: grape, fig, pomegranate, kiwi fruit, mulberry, and more
• Rootstocks and grafting supplies
• Grafting class and demo
• Custom and assisted grafting of your selected variety onto a rootstock
• Plant drawing; silent auction
• Questions answered, secrets revealed, beginners welcome
• Bring your list of desired varieties, plastic bags, a pen, and tape to label the scions you take home
• $5 admission
FOR MORE INFORMATION
questions about the exchange or want to volunteer? Contact Karen at (510) 672-0220
Questions or comments? Send email to the Golden Gate Chapter.
© Copyright 2015, California
Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
Questions or comments? Contact us.