The 2016 Festival of Fruit was hosted by the Central Coast Chapter this year between the dates August 26 through August 28 (Friday through Sunday).
Where will it be in 2017? Watch this site for the announcement.
Did you attend the 2016 Festival of Fruit — August 26-28 in San Luis Obispo County, California?
Highlights: Festival of Fruit 2016
- Two full days of garden tours on Friday and Sunday
- A “meet and greet” on Friday night
- All day Saturday on the Cal Poly campus with Rosalind Creasy, our keynote speaker—Ms. Creasy is the author of The Complete Book of Edible Landscaping and a number of other gardening-related books including Cooking from the Garden
- Many amazing and fun speakers presented throughout the weekend
- Festival attendees also visited vendor and non-profit information booths
- Saturday concluded with a delicious BBQ dinner followed by a passionate speaker who stimulate your sweet tooth: think chocolate
- The area abounds in bike and hiking trails, world class wineries, great farmers markets and restaurants, Hearst Castle, beautiful beaches, and charming small towns
Check out their web site for more details: FestivalofFruit.Org